Monday, December 8, 2014

RSS Assignment Discussions



Why did you select the sites you subscribed to?I have recently started using RSS feeds to keep myself organized information for school assignments. I chose all of these RSS to start with since most were interesting to read from or just caught my eye: CNN News, FIFA News, FBI Most Wanted, CDC Outbreaks, LoL News.Was it easy to find feeds and to subscribe to them? For me, finding the RSS feeds were somewhat easy as most of the websites had RSS links yet some had no connection to their links, but instead you could use their main links as average RSS links.Which sites were your favorites? My favorite RSS feeds were FIFA News and FBI Most Wanted as they had very interesting things for their main links.What else can you use RSS feeds for? RSS feeds can be used in so many ways to organize yourself, especially for projects and assignments in schools.How likely are you to continue to use RSS feeds in the future? In my opinion, I will likely have to use RSS feeds to be organized with information with projects as they are very handy and useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment