Monday, December 15, 2014

Do Now 12/15

Using my goals to contributing a community or society, in a way, can contribute a lot if I put my mind on to it. If I would like to change the world at any moment in time, it would be now I would guess. I could try my hardest to change or contribute today's world and society, but it takes a lot to change. My mind will focus on something tragic, as to disease, I would think that need to help in finding a cure to certain diseases. I would feel like giving pity to the many people with deadly, incurable, diseases would be giving a cup of water to a dying tree. Yet it is something that helps, small progress is still progress. If I would become a millionaire, I would use as much money as it takes to help a charity, which might sound not as helpful to change society, but it will still help the cause its going to. Not matter how much you give to help a cause, even if it is a dollar, It will still help. That thought of me helping just a little more, is a goal achieved from a desire to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment