Monday, September 29, 2014

Do now 9/29/14

An editorial is is a written article that gives the author' opinion on the certain topic. Many people write editorials to all different types of topics they want to talk about. A popular weviste that has millions of editorials on many different topics is Wikipedia. Ever since I started using computers for schools, teachers have told me not to rely on Wikipedia for reliable resource and information. Most teachers have told me that Wikipedia is a public website, meaning that people can change the information on every editorial on their network. Today, Wikipedia has changed to now having a link to the resource that you got the information from to post the new information on the topic you are making an editorial about. Believing Wikipedia has changed from the past rules, I believe we, students, should be able to use Wikipedia as a reliable resource now that it has a stricter policy to changing editorials. I stll dont know if we can or not use Wikipedia for resources as most of the teachers I've had, don't mention about how they've changed their thoughts about Wikipedia since their rules have changed to the public. My thoughts to Wikipedia should be that we should use it as a resource since its old policies have changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment